Bravo Cellular Shades or Honeycomb shades have a unique cellular construction that provides excellent insulation and sound absorption. Our blinds are very durable yet extremely soft to the touch. Our cordless cellular shades are available in several pleat sizes and come in a full spectrum of colors, with no visible cord holes and the fabric is washable, stain and wrinkle resistant!
Bravo black shades will stop the harmful damaging rays from destroying your beautiful hardwood floors, carpets and furniture. At Bravo, we offer these shades in a variety of cell sizes, colours, semi-opaque and blackout materials. Semi-Opaque shades provide privacy and light filtering porperties that create a special ambiance where they are used. Opaque cellular shades or honeycomb shades provide blackout which is great for bedrooms and allow you to sleep tight. These darkening shades are perfect for children"s rooms as well to create the ideal environment for your child to sleep and take daytime naps.
Bravo is the best place to shop for honeycomb shades because of its great selection and affordable prices,.Now take a look below and see for yourself !
Cell Sizes: Single cellular 3/8, 9/16 and 3/4 inch Double cellular 7/16 and 1/2 inch
• * Available in Bottom Up/Top Down Operation.
• * 2 on 1 or 3 on 1 headrail is available for wider windows
*All mounting hardware and installation screws are included
*Lifetime warrantee against defects in parts and workmanship
.• Free FedEx ground shipping on all orders.
• Don't forget - we offer free samples.
1. Use a steel measuring tape & Measure to the nearest eighth of an inch - don't round your measurements.
2. Reversing width and height when measuring. Width is the side-to-side measurement. Height is the top-to-bottom measurement. The width is always given before the height of the Door or window. For example, an order 48 x 72 would be manufactured 48 inches wide by 72 inches high. To avoid confusion, as you measure put a W next to width measurement and an H by the height measurement.
3. Not checking the measurements in three places on both the width and height of the door or window will cause in the wrong size. Use a ladder or stool to reach the top of high windows. Many windows are not square, so the width should be measured at the top, in the middle and at the bottom. Also check the height of the window in the middle and at both sides. When placing your order use the smallest size of the three measurements.
4. Not allowing for obstructions that will hamper the operation of the blind. The most common obstructions are inside the window frame are window cranks and handles. We can provide fold down window cranks for most windows.
Ordering from someone else. Bravoblinds.com has the right products for you.
Inside measurement is always on the Inside of the Frame.
Outside measurement is always from outside of Moulding to outside of Moulding.